The NFDIS is reliant upon support from Volunteers in many areas of our work.
Tasks such as:
- administration, filing, photocopying
- brochure distribution, handling mail outs
- marketing and promotions
- telephone helpline & reception duties
- demonstrating and selling disability related equipment
- providing information & advice
- table sales & support at fetes
- and last but not least as Trustees
Full Induction & Training
- Conflict of Interest
- Equalities and Diversity
- Health & Safety
Appropriate training is given before before voluntary role commences and is a mandatory requirement.
Volunteers’ approved travelling expenses are reimbursed. All staff & volunteers have DBS Enhanced Disclosures (at our expense).
If you would like to know more about volunteering with the NFDIS please phone: 01425 623485 and ask for details or e-mail: email@example.com