New Forest Disability Training Programme
For companies and organisations to provide their team with the tools they need to work, to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act and to promote the organisation, inclusively.
Our training programme offers the opportunity to access quality, specialist training in the comfort of your own premises, or an alternative venue
…provided by highly skilled, qualified trainers often with first hand, lived experience of their subjects..
(a) Disability Awareness
Particularly appropriate for customer service interface organisations eg employers, voluntary and community organisations, recreational venues, shops, offices etc
- general overviews
- specific focus on a particular disability eg Learning Disabilities, Autistic Spectrum etc
(b) Introduction to Disability-related Welfare Benefits
Particularly appropriate for housing officers, support workers, debt support agencies, voluntary and community organisations and anyone supporting a person with their finances.
- general overview of disability related benefits and their criteria for application
- how to recognise what you do not know and when to ask for help!
- pitfalls and common misconceptions
(c) Individual Disability related Welfare Benefits
up to 20 attendees:
£600 per day Companies
£450 per half day Companies
£450 per day Charities
£300 per half day Charities
If you have over 20 attendees: prices on request.
- travel to locations up to 25 miles (then + .50p per mile)
- qualified and experienced Trainer(s)
- handout pack for each attendee
- certificate of Attendance for each attendee
Training packages can be tailor-made to fit your requirements
to discuss your training needs
tel: 01425 628750
We have speakers available for groups and organisations, to provide information on everything New Forest Disability has to offer.
Bookings require a modest fee/minimum donation, according to the size of your organisation.
Please contact us to find out more:
tel: 01425 628750