We are a small independent charity supported enthusiastically by our local community, and there are many ways you can help us deliver our support, from financial donations or taking part in our lottery, to organising a fundraising event or giving your time as a volunteer.
- Donations - you can donate online or set up a standing order
- Leave a legacy - gifts in wills are a great help to us
- 'In Memory' collections - organising a collection at a funeral or wake
- Volunteering - there are many ways of helping us by donating your time
- Fundraising - organise an event to raise funds for us
- Join our lottery - support us and get the chance to win a cash prize every month
- Donate equipment - we sell many kinds of disability equipment, good quality used items are a welcome gift
Please sign up for our newsletter for news of our latest activities and forthcoming events.