Disabled Facilities Grants

Through the Independence Matters service we can provide advice on home adaptations and eligibility for Disabled Facilities Grants and kick-start the application process for you.

Whatever it is you need to make access easier and safer – please get in touch and one of our friendly Independence Advisers will be happy to talk things through with you.

We can also advise on loans for essential work such as roof and window repairs or broken boiler.

These are both FREE services supported with funding from New Forest District Council

Cover of our grants scheme for home adaptations - a service we deliver for New Forest District Council